Saturday, February 26, 2011
Will Affirmations help me?
Yes. No matter what aspect of life you're dealing with or who you are, affirmations will not only make you feel better about yourself and your life. But if used correctly, they can manifest real change in your life. Changing the way you think, reprogramming your mind and removing the old negative beliefs that have been sabotaging you again and again throughout your life. They can enable you to achieve the life you've always wanted for yourself!
Affirmations for Health
* Every Cell in my body vibrates with energy and health
* Loving myself heals my life. I nourish my mind, body and soul
* My body heals quickly and easily
Affirmations for Abundance
* I prosper wherever I turn and I know that I deserve prosperity of all kinds
* The more grateful I am, the more reasons I find to be grateful
* I pay my bills with love as I know abundance flows freely through me.
Affirmations for Love
* I know that I deserve Love and accept it now
* I give out Love and it is returned to me multiplied
* I rejoice in the Love I encounter everyday
Affirmations for Romance
* I have a wonderful partner and we are both happy and at peace
* I release any desperation and allow love to find me
* I attract only healthy relationships
Affirmations for Weight Loss
* I am the perfect weight for me
* I choose to make positive healthy choices for myself
* I choose to exercise regularly
Affirmations for Self Esteem
* When I believe in myself, so do others
* I express my needs and feelings
* I am my own unique self - special, creative and wonderful
Affirmations for Peace and Harmony
* All my relationships are loving and harmonious
* I am at peace
* I trust in the process of life
Affirmations for Joy and Happiness
* Life is a joy filled with delightful surprises
* My life is a joy filled with love, fun and friendship all I need do is stop all criticism, forgive, relax and be open.
* I choose love, joy and freedom, open my heart and allow wonderful things to flow into my life.
A great way of keeping your affirmation at the forefront of your mind is to write them down, leave notes or cards around so that you notice them throughout the day.